If your company provides products, services or technologies relative to oil and hazardous materials spill prevention and response in the Gulf region, North America or beyond, you will benefit from exhibiting at CLEAN GULF.
Products and services requested on the CLEAN GULF show floor:
- Academic institutions
- Air dispersion technology
- Air monitoring technology
- Biodegradable oil spill cleanup products
- Confined space rescue
- Consulting — NRDA
- Consulting — data management
- Consulting — environmental
- Debris removal
- Emerging technologies
- Hazmat/HAZWOPER training
- Health services
- Hurricane preparedness services
- Industrial firefighting
- Infrared cameras
- Laboratories/Analytical Services
- Lodging services
- Offshore communications
- Oil skimmers
- Remote sensing
- Risk communication
- Safety gear
- Safety products
- Spill contractors
- Spill response equipment
- Test facilities
- Underwater systems for oil detection
- Wildlife rehabilitation
- And many more!
To purchase an exhibit space, contact Anastasia Bisson at 530-363-3506 or email@example.com to discuss the booth location that will work best for your company or fill out the exhibit space contract and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sizes aren’t limited to what is shown below.
What’s included with your booth?
- Floor space with standard booth backdrop, side dividers and booth sign
- An unlimited number of complimentary booth staff registrations
- Deeply discounted full conference registration fees
- 50-word listing in the official show guide handed out to all attendees
- Discounted hotel rooms in official hotel block
Value added benefits:
- Access to a free suite of electronic promotional tools personalized with your company name and booth number to be shared with your customers and guests. Electronic tools include referral pages, email invites and banner ads and offer a free expo hall pass.
- Printed expo only passes you can send to your customers and guests (free expo hall pass). Passes are personalized with your company name and booth number.
- Option to post you company’s new product press release(s) on the CLEAN GULF website
Additional helpful links:
“We value the opportunity at CLEAN GULF to interact with existing clients, engage with potential clients and partners and provides an industry wide forum to educate others on our services and technologies. ”Vincent Nacewski, GHD
“A collaborative event that bring oil & gasBarry Leg, Heritage Environmental
its suppliers and regulators all to a place
to work as one.”