CLEAN GULF will take place live and in-person November 16-18, 2021, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX. For those who cannot attend the in-person event, they can register for CLEAN GULF Digital: An On-Demand Experience, happening December 7-9. This digital opportunity enables you to view recorded sessions on-demand, connect with attendees, and schedule meetings with exhibitors and sponsors. Conference attendees of both the live event and digital experience have access to the digital platform. It will stay open for months following CLEAN GULF and CLEAN GULF Digital so you can continue networking and viewing sessions at your convenience.
*Only conference attendees of the live event or digital experience have access to view sessions in the digital platform. Expo hall and booth staff will only have access to the networking opportunities.
Communicate with fellow attendees:
- AI recommended people to meet and connect with
- Advanced filters to help narrow your search
- View the entire attendee list and directly message anyone you want
- Book virtual meetings
- A large selection of the conference sessions will be recorded during CLEAN GULF and available for viewing during CLEAN GULF Digital on December 7-9
- The digital platform will remain open after the digital event is over so you can view sessions at your convenience
Connect with exhibitors and sponsors:
- All exhibitors and sponsors of CLEAN GULF will have a dedicated page inside the platform
- Send a direct message to any exhibitor or sponsor to start a chat
- Schedule a virtual meeting with any exhibitor or sponsor. This will be a “face-to-face” meeting over a call.
- All exhibitors and sponsors will be available to connect with during the live event and digital experience and for months following the conclusion of both.
Take a video tour of the digital platform
When will I get access to the CLEAN GULF Digital Event Platform?
All attendees of the live event will receive an email with login credentials about 1 week before CLEAN GULF starts. If you register after we’ve added everyone to the platform, you will receive login instructions within an hour of registering.
If you registered for CLEAN GULF Digital: An On-Demand Experience, you will receive access to the platform about a week before it starts.
*Please Note: The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org so make sure to whitelist that email address!
Who do I contact if I’m experiencing issues with logging in?
If you do not receive an email with login instructions, or experience any other login-related issues, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I edit my profile?
You can edit your personal profile through the upper right-hand corner of your screen (click on My Profile) or on the left side of your screen next to your photo (click on Edit). You’ll also have the ability to edit your visibility to other attendees through the Attendees tab. *Please Note: Your profile information is transferred directly to your CLEAN GULF registration. As a result, you will not be able to update certain profile details yourself on the event platform. If you need assistance updating your profile, email us at email@example.com.
What time zone is the programming in?
The content will be published in Central Time (CT).
How do I customize my available meeting times?
You can customize your meeting availability in the “My Schedule” tab. You will have the opportunity to set which time slots you are available for other attendees to request a meeting with you. You can also choose to not display all empty slots and make yourself unavailable all day.
How do I network with other attendees?
Click on the Attendees tile to view all CLEAN GULF attendees and then click on a profile that you’d like to connect with! Once you’re in their profile, you’ll be able to request a time to schedule a “face-to-face” meeting.