If your company provides products, services or technologies relative to oil and hazardous materials spill prevention and response in the Gulf region, North America or beyond, you will benefit from exhibiting at CLEAN GULF.
Products and services requested on the CLEAN GULF show floor:
- Academic institutions
- Air dispersion technology
- Air monitoring technology
- Biodegradable oil spill cleanup products
- Confined space rescue
- Consulting — NRDA
- Consulting — data management
- Consulting — environmental
- Debris removal
- Emerging technologies
- Hazmat/HAZWOPER training
- Health services
- Hurricane preparedness services
- Industrial firefighting
- Infrared cameras
- Laboratories/Analytical Services
- Lodging services
- Offshore communications
- Oil skimmers
- Remote sensing
- Risk communication
- Safety gear
- Safety products
- Spill contractors
- Spill response equipment
- Test facilities
- Underwater systems for oil detection
- Wildlife rehabilitation
- And many more!
To purchase an exhibit space, contact Kayla Sparks at 713-343-1869 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the booth location that will work best for your company or fill out the exhibit space contract and send to email@example.com. Sizes aren’t limited to what is shown below.
What’s included with your booth?
- Floor space with standard booth backdrop, side dividers and booth sign
- An unlimited number of complimentary booth staff registrations
- Deeply discounted full conference registration fees
- 50-word listing in the official show guide handed out to all attendees
- Discounted hotel rooms in official hotel block
Value added benefits:
- Access to a free suite of electronic promotional tools personalized with your company name and booth number to be shared with your customers and guests. Electronic tools include referral pages, email invites and banner ads and offer a free expo hall pass.